SIMPLYFLO STATIONARY OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR (Respironics)
SIMPLYFLO STATIONARY OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
- AC power cord
- AC power supply
- Basic system- Includes SimplyFlo ox...
- Humidifier bottle holder
- Humidifier connecting tube kit
- SimplyFlo three-year total warranty
- SimplyFlo travel case
- SimplyFlo two-year total warranty
- User manual
With SimplyFlo, Philips Respironics has created the world's smallest and lightest stationary oxygen concentrator. SimplyFlo is a completely new option for nocturnal patients who resist therapy because of lifestyle disruptions.
- Reduces many of the lifestyle disruptions related to larger stationary concentrators
- Simplifies transport for travel or within home
- Helps nocturnal oxygen users maintain an active lifestyle during the day
- SimplyFlo uses less than 1/3 the electricity of traditional stationary concentrators
- SimplyFlo is a significantly lighter, more transportable stationary concentrator designed specifically to help nocturnal oxygen patients improve the adoption of therapy.
- General System:
- Oxygen concentrations: 87 to 96% at all settings
- Outlet pressure: 6.4 PSIG max
- Continuous flow settings: 0.5 LPM; 1 LPM; 1.5 LPM; 2 LPM; +/- 15% or 150 ml/min whichever is greater (3 minute running average)
- Physical Characteristics:
- Size: 29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm (11.5" x 10" x 6") cm (inch)
- Weight: 4.1 kg (<9 lbs) kg (lbs)
- User interface: Push buttons and back-lit LCD
- Operating Conditions:
- Operational temperature: 41 ° to 104 ° F (5 ° to 45 ° C)
- Relative humidity: 15 to 95%
- Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft. (3048 m)
- Storage Conditions:
- Temperature: -4 ° to 140 ° F (-20 ° F to 60 ° C) unit only
- Relative humidity: Up to 95%, non condensing
- AC Power:
- Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.7 A max
- Output: 19 VDC, 7.9 A max
- Power consumption: 120W max
- Audible Alarm:
- Sound level: 50 dB (nominal) at 39 in (1 m)
- Alarm type: Low oxygen purity. No flow. System technical fault. Loss of power
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
SIMPLYFLO STATIONARY OXYGEN CONCENTRATORManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 644-4115
Phone: (740) 259-0199
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.